TSPSC Group 1 Notification 2022 – Apply Online for 503 Posts @ tspsc.gov.in. Telangana Government is recruiting recruit Group-1 posts in the year 2022. TSPSC Group 1 Notification has been issued in the Official Website of the Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC). Candidates who want to secure a Government job in the Telangana Government can apply for the posts through online mode. There is a total of 503 Posts advertised under Group 1 Notification @ www.tspsc.gov.in. KCR Government has issued Telangana Group 1 Notification for the sake of job seekers.
Candidates must clear written examination with a good score to get good score in the Group 1 Examination. Prepare well for the forthcoming examination by marking important concepts in the syllabus and practicing more previous question papers
TSPSC Group 1 Notification | www.tspsc.gov.in | Apply Online | 503 Posts | Last Date: 31st May 2022
Telangana Public Service Commission (TSPSC) had released TSPSC Recruitment Notification 2022 for the post of 503 vacancies for the posts of Group-1. The Recruitment has complete details about their notification on its official website i.e., tspsc.gov.in. Candidates who are searching for the Group 1 Notification can download the details regarding recruitment like Educational Qualifications, Eligibility criteria, Age limit, No of vacancies, Post names, Pay scale, Job location, Application fee, Important links, Procedure to Apply are mentioned below.
TSPSC Recruitment 2022 – Overview:
|Name of the Recruiting Authority||Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)|
|Name of the Posts||Group I Services|
|No. Of Posts||503|
|Selection Procedure||Written test, Interview|
|Last Date to apply||31-05-2022|
- Deputy Collector (Civil Services, Executive Branch)
- Deputy Superintendent of Police – Category II (Police Service)
- Commercial Tax Officer
- District Panchayat Officer (Panchayat Services)
- District Registrars
- Divisional Fire Officer
- Assistant Excise Superintendent
- District Social Welfare Officer
- Municipal Commissioner
- Assistant Audit Officer
- Assistant Treasury Officer
- District Tribal Welfare Officer
- Municipal Commissioner – Grade II
- Mandal Parishad Development Officer
- District Employment Officer
- District Backward Classes Welfare Officer
- Assistant Commissioner of Labour
- Deputy Registrar of Co-operative Services
- Lay Secretary/Administrative Officer in Director of Public Health and Family Welfare HOD
- Regional Transport Officer
- District Employment Officer in TS Employment and Training Service
- Administrative Officer in Director of Public Health and Family Welfare
Eligibility Criteria for TSPSC Group-1 Notification
Candidates who are willing to apply for the TSPSC Group I Notification should possess the below mentioned eligibility criteria.
Interested candidates those want to apply for TSPSC Group-1 posts should have completed Graduate Degree in any discipline from Recognized Board/University. For Detailed Post Wise Eligibility, Please refer the Official Notification.
Age Limit for TSPSC Recruitment 2022
Applicants Age should be 18-44 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates. Age bond should be reckoned as on 01-07-2022.
Pay Scale for TSPSC Group-1 Jobs 2022
Selected candidates will get Salary as per Rules by the Recruiting Organization.
Selection Criteria for TSPSC Jobs 2022
Selection to the posts of Group I Services is completely based on their performance in the written test followed by an interview.
Application Fee for TSPSC Group 1 Notification
Application Processing Fee:- Each applicant must pay Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only) towards Online Application Processing Fee.
Examination Fee:- The applicants have to pay Rs. 120/- (Rupees One Hundred and Twenty Only) towards Examination Fee. However, the following categories of applicants are exempted from payment of the Examination fee.
How to Apply for TSPSC Recruitment 2022?
- First of all, Open an Official Website i.e., tspsc.gov.in
- Check for the online application form on the website
- Duly fill all the particulars in the online application form at the appropriate places.
- Pay the requisite amount of the application fee.
- Upload recent copies of passport size photograph and signature and relevant certificates of testimonials pertaining to age proof and educational qualification.
- Submit the application form after checking all the details in the online application form
- Take a printout copy of the application form and keep it for future reference.
Important Dates for TSPSC Recruitment 2022
Starting Date for Online Application Form Submission: 02-05-2022
Last Date for Online Application Form Submission: 31-05-2022
Click here for Detailed Recruitment Notification
Click Here for Online Application Form
Click Here for TSPSC Group I Syllabus Here