TS 38.776% DA Table from 1st July 2019 Telangana 38.776% DA Ready Reckoner GO 69 Date 23-10-2020 : TS Teachers New Enhanced DA Table July 2019, Telangana Govt has released the 38.776% Dearness Allowance to TS Employees from 1st July 2019. The revised 38.776% Dearness Allowance sanctioned shall be paid in cash with the salary of November, 2020 payable on 1st of December, 2020. The arrears on account of payment of Increase Dearness Allowance for the period from 1st of July, 2019 to 31st October, 2020 shall be credited to the General Provident Fund Account of the respective employees. Download TS 38.776% DA Table for Telangana Employees Online. G.O.Ms.No. 69 Dated: 23-10-2020.
TS 38.776% DA Table from 1st July 2019 Telangana 38.776% DA Ready Reckoner GO 69
Government hereby order revision of sanctioned Dearness Allowance (DA the employees of Government of Telangana from 33.536% of basic pay to 38.776% of basic pay from 1st of July, 2019. Telangana Teachers July 2019 DA Ready Reckoner and DA Table has been prepared for the GPF and CPS Employees. So, Employees can check your DA amount from these prepared material. Telangana 38.776% DA from 1st July 2019 TS 38.776% DA Table GO 69.
DA of Govt employees hiked with effect from July 2019
New DA Arrears : 01-07-2019 to 31-10-2020 PF and CPS Adjustment.
July 2019 DA Cash from : 01-11-2020
Salary Table with DA 38.776% for Telangana employees and Teachers
In respect of the employees who were appointed to Government service on or after 01.09.2004 and are governed by the Contributory Pension Scheme (CPS), 10% of the Dearness Allowance arrears from 1st of July, 2019 to 31st October, 2020 shall be claimed and credited to the PRAN accounts of the individuals along with the Government share as per the existing orders. The remaining 90% of Dearness Allowance arrears shall be paid in four (04) equated installments starting from December 2020.
New DA to TS Teachers:
|New DA effect Date||TS Teachers Enhanced DA from: 01.07.2019|
|GO Subject||DA 5.240% Sanctioned to TS Employees|
|GO Number||GO 69, Date: 23-10-2020|
|Present DA||38.776% (New DA)|
TS Employees July 2019 – TS 38.776% DA Table
|GPF Account||DA Arrears to be credited in GPF account
from 1st July 2019 to October 31, 2020 (16 Months).
|CPS Account||10% of DA Arrears is to be credited in CPS Account from 1st July 2019 to October 31, 2020|
|Cash to all Employees||From November, 2020 Month|
|90% Cash Payable
to CPS employees
|1st July 2019 to October 31, 2020|