Benefits of SBI State Government Salary Package(SGSP) for Govt Employees & Application Form pdf
SBI Salary Account Change Process, Benefits, Application form for State Govt. Employees : SBI State Government salary package account form SBI State Govt Employees Salary Account Benefits. State Bank of India benefits for State Government Salary Package Accounts. How to Change SBI Savings Account as Salary Account SGSP of State Govt. Employees state government salary package application form SBI salary account apply online Employees SBI Saving to Salary Account Change Process, Benefits SGSP application form SBI SGSP application form 2017 state government salary package form pdf SBI corporate salary package benefits SGSP account form Download. SBI SGSP State Government Salary Package for Govt Employees, Application Form download, AP/TS State Govt. Employees SBI Saving to Salary Account Change Process, Application Form Benefits, SBI Saving Account Number to Regular Government Employee Salary Account Application form Download.
Salary Accounts under STATE GOVERNMENT SALARY PACKAGE (SGSP) of SBI – Employee Benefits ,AP/TS State Govt. Employees SBI Saving to Salary Account Change Process, Application Form Benefits @ www.sbi.co.in.SBI State Govt Employees Salary Account Benefits, State Bank of India benefits for State Government Salary Package Accounts. AP/ TS State Govt. Employees SBI Saving To Salary Account Change Process, Application Form Benefits, Salary Accounts under STATE GOVERNMENT SALARY PACKAGE (SGSP) of SBI – Employee Benefits ,State Govt. Employees SBI Saving Account To Salary Account Change Process Details here.
SBI Salary Account Change Process, Benefits, Application form for State Govt. Employees
Overview of SBI Salary Account of State Government Salary Package (SGSP)
Services Offered With SBI Salary Account
|Benefits Offered by SBI Salary Accounts to Employers|
|Easy Management||SBI Salary accounts offer a convenient way to manage salaries with Core banking and internet banking facilities.|
|No Charges||No Charges for uploading of salaries,|
|No hassles||SBI Salary accounts reduces the salary administration cost and takes away the hassles of paperwork.|
|Instant Credit||Employees get instant salary credit thereby reducing any unnecessary delays.|
|Benefits Offered by SBI Salary Accounts to Employees|
|Anywhere Banking||With over 16, 000 core banking branches and more than 53, 000 A|
|Easy account management||SBI Salary account holders can manage their account without any hassles through internet banking and mobile banking services.|
|Zero balance requirements||No charges for non maintenance of the account|
|Free Services||Free debit cards, personal accident insurance cover and personalized multi city cheque books|
|Investment Options||Account holders can opt for Systematic Investment Plan in mutual funds and demat facility for trading/|
|Easy Loan Options||SBI Salary account holders can avail home loan, Xpress credit loan, auto loan, home loan etc|
|Current Account||SBI offers additional employee reimbursement current account specially for crediting reimbursements.|
|Easy Overdraft Facilities||Easy overdraft up to 2 months salary which is repayable within a period of 6 months.|
Features of SBI Salary Accounts
|Cheque Book||20 cheque leaves free|
|Passbook and e-Statements||Passbook is provided at no extra cost. Free statement of account provided.|
|Cash Withdrawal||5 transactions free (for non-metro) and 3 free transactions (for metro) for cash and non – cash transactions at other Bank ATMs across India.
Free cash and non – cash transactions at SBI ATMs across India (maximum of 5 transactions at own bank ATMs for select SBI debit cardholders)
Package variants available as per designation of personnel
Silver: Gross Monthly Salary `5,000/- And Up To `20,000/-
Gold: Gross Monthly Salary `20,000 And Up To `50,000/-
Diamond: Class 2 Employees I.E. Gazetted Officers, Asst Directors Etc Or Employees With Gross Monthly Salary `50,000 And Up To `1,00,000/-
Platinum: Class 1 Executive Grade1 Like Commissioners, Collectors, Hod, Directors, Ps, Secretary Or Employees With Gross Monthly Salary `1,00,000/-
Benefits to the Employer
- Hassle-free account opening process. On request, our officials will visit your premises to on-board your employees. Employees can also opt to open their accounts online or by visiting the nearest branch.
- A convenient way to manage salaries across a large number of centres, through the Bank’s award-winning Corporate Internet Banking.
- Online facilities reduce paperwork and salary administration cost. Enjoy instant credit of salaries to your employees’ accounts.
- Zero charge for salary disbursement.
- Equipping your employees with a power-packed Salary Account that is trusted by the largest organisations in India.
Benefits to the Employee :
- Zero balance account and free unlimited transactions across ATMs of any Bank. Also comes bundled with SBI Credit Card.
- Complimentary Personal Accident Insurance (Death) cover up to Rs. 20 Lakhs.
- Complimentary Air Accident Insurance (Death) cover up to Rs. 30 Lakhs.
- Avail of Personal Loans, Home Loans, Car Loans and Education Loans at attractive rates and upto 50% off on processing fees.
- Upto 25% off on locker charges
- Avail of Auto-Sweep to create e-MODs (Multi Option Deposits) and earn higher interest.
- Avail of Demat & Online Trading A/c at the time of on-boarding itself.
- Free issuance of Drafts, Multi City Cheques, SMS Alerts. Free online NEFT/RTGS.
- Overdraft equivalent to 2 Months Net Salary (Currently available for select customers only)
- Earn points on various transactions through our loyalty program State Bank Rewardz.
- Host of regular offers on Debit Cards and State Bank Buddy (e-Wallet)
Requirement of Documents for opening a Salary Account:
1. Passport size photographs (2 nos.)
2. Certificate/letter of identity /address issued by the employer
3.In addition to the certificate/ letter issued by the employer, at least one of the officially valid documents as provided in the Prevention of Money Laundering Rules (viz. passport, driving licence, PAN Card, Voter’s Identity card, etc.) or utility bills for KYC purposes for opening bank accounts of salaried employees.
4. Joint Accounts …For joint accounts the above documents are required for both, the applicant as well as the joint applicant(s).
Fees and Charges for SBI Salary Account
|Type of customers||Documents to be obtained|
For Low risk customers only
(Post Box Number will not be accepted)
|Joint Individuals||As mentioned above for individuals for each of the joint individuals.|
|Non Resident Indians-Individuals||Copies of Passport and Residence Visa, a valid document indicating foreign residential address and passport size photographs of the applicant. The applicant is to be duly introduced by Banker/ Notary Public/ Indian Embassy/ Local customer who has been subjected to full KYC Procedure.|
For Identity of the concern,its activities, address.
|Prescribed Proprietary Declaration Letterand any two of the following:Shop and Establishment
|Hindu Undivided family
For Identity of the HUF, its activities, address and authority for opening and operation of its account(s) For identity of the Karta and major co-parceners of the HUF who are authorized to operate the account(s) and their addresses.
|Prescribed Joint Hindu Family Letter signed by all the major Co-parceners. Declaration form from the Karta.
For Identity of the Firm, its activities, address and authority delegated for opening and operation of its account(s).
For identity of the partners who are authorized to operate the accounts(s) and their addresses
For identity of the Company/Corporation,its activities,address and authority delegated for opening and operation of its account(s).
For identity of the directors/ officials of the company/ corporation who are authorized to operate the account and their addresses.
|Trusts and Foundations
For Identity of the Trust, its activities, address and authority delegated for opening and operation of its account(s).
For identity of the trustees who are authorized to operated the accounts of the Trust and their addresses.
|Societies, Associations NGOs, Clubs, and other organizations
For Identity of the organization, its activities, address and authority delegated for opening and operation of its account(s).
For identity of the Managing Committee Members who are authorized to operate the accounts of the organization and their addresses.
|Local Bodies/Government Departments etc.
For Identity of the applicant, its activities, address and authority delegated for opening and operation of its account(s).
|Notification/Resolution/Letter of Permission for opening and delegation of authority to operate the account|
|Unincorporated Association or Body of Individuals (Association/Societies/clubs)||
Letter from SBI Officials showing the Salary Account
How to Change SBI Savings Account to Salary Account
- Write an application to change your account type to respective salary account with proof of your job (e.g. Salary Slip, Service Certificate etc). This process holds true if you are working at Central Government or State Government or Psu.
- If you are working at Management then check with your hr department whether they have any tie up with SBI.
- The request for conversion of normal saving Bank account to salary account cannot be submitted by you directly to the branch.
- Submit it through your DDO.