TSMJBC RJC CET Notification 2021 Telangana BC Residential Junior College Inter Admission 2021 Online Application form Apply last date
TSMJBC RJC CET Notification 2021 Telangana BC Residential Junior College Inter Admission 2021 Online Application form apply last date : Telangana Mahatma BC welfare 1st Inter Admission Notification at mjptbcwreis.cgg.gov.in 2021. TS Backward Classes Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society Exams on date 12-06-2021 Official Website http://mjpabcwreis.cgg.gov.in/. Mahatma Jyothiba Phule Telangana Backward Classes Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society (Mjptbcwreis) Junior Inter Admission test Online Application Form and HALL TICKETS Download. Mjptbcwreis Notification For Entrance Test For Admission Into Bc Welfare Residential Junior Colleges 2020.
TSMJBC RJC CET Notification 2021 Telangana BC Residential Junior College Inter Admission 2021 Online Application form link aTelangana BC Welfare RJC CET 2021 TSBCWREIS Inter Admission Test 2021 MJPTBCWR Junior College Entrance Test 2021-22 Notification , Online application form, Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Telangana Backward Classes Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society (MJPTBCWREIS), Telangana BC Welfare TSRJC CET 2021 Results. Mahatma Jyothiba Phule Telangana Backward Classes Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society(MJPTBCWREIS) issued the Residential Junior College Common Entrance Test(RJC CET) 2021 notification on April 2021. TS MJP BC Welfare RJC CET 2021 / Inter Admissions Counselling,Certificate Verification Schedule Download.
Read More : MJP TS BC Welfare RJC Entrance Hall tickets, Results, Rank Cards Download
TSMJBC RJC CET Notification 2021 Telangana BC Residential Junior College Inter Admission 2021 Online Application form apply last date
TSMJBC RJC CET Notification 2021 Telangana BC Residential Junior College Inter Admission 2021 Online Application form- apply last date : Online applications are invited for the Entrance Test for Admissions into Intermediate courses in MJPTBC Welfare Residential Junior Colleges, located at Doulatabad (BOYS), Medak District, Kamalapur (Boys), Karimnagar District and Jagadevpur (Girls), Medak District for the Academic Year 2020-21 from the students appeared for SSC Examinations March 2021. Entrance Test will be conducted in English only.
Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Telangana Backward Classes Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society (MJPTBCWREIS) Entrance Test for admission into BCWR Junior Colleges – 2021 Online Payment Form link.
|Title||TSMJBC RJC CET 2021|
|Title||Download TSBCWRJC CET Notification 2021|
|Subject||MJPTBCWREIS has released MJP TS BC Welfare RJC CET 2021 notification for Junior Inter admissions|
|Conducting Society||MJPTBCWREIS, Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Telangana Backward Classes Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society|
|TSBCWRJC CET for||Entrance Test for admission into TS BCWR Junior Colleges|
|Last Date to Apply||07-07-2021|
|Selection Process||Merit in the Entrance Examination.|
|Hall tickets downloading||10-07-2021|
|Entrance Exam Date||25-07-2021|
|Entrance Exam timings||10:00 AM To 12:30 PM|
|Admissions||MPC, BiPC, CEC and MEC Course admissions|
|No.of Junior Colleges||15 Telangana BCWRJCs for Boys
20 Telangana BCWRJCs for Girls
TSMJBC RJC CET 2021
Groups offered : MPC, BiPC, CEC & MEC
Medium of instruction : English
Eligibility of TSMJBC RJC CET Notification 2021 Telangana BC Residential Junior College Inter Admission
1. Annual Income of the Parents/Guardian shall not exceed Rs.1,50,000/- Rural areas and Rs.2,00,000/- in Urban Areas.2. The students appeared for X Class Examination 2021 alone are eligible to appear for the Entrance Test. Advance Supplementary Candidates are not eligible for Admission.
Selection Process :
1. Selection will be made as per merit in the Entrance Test.
2. Rule of Reservation will be followed.
How to Apply :
- The candidate shall first go through the information bulletin carefully, available in the website, satisfy his/her eligibility for appearing the written test.
- The candidate after satisfying himself/herself about the eligibility shall pay Rs.200/- through PAYMENT GATEWAY centres from 23-04-2021 to 31-05-2021 to enable to submit application online.
- Date of Entrance Examination: 12.06.2021
MJPTBCWR Junior College Entrance Test 2021-22
MJPTBCWREI Society has established Residential Junior Colleges at DOULATHABAD (BOYS), Medak District, Kamalapur (Boys) Karimnagar District and Jagadevpur (Girls), Medak District, with an objective to provide quality education to the talented students.
Salient Features of MJPTBCW Residential Junior Colleges:
- Providing quality education on Residential mode
- Individual attention is being paid to each student
- Loco parent system is implemented by appointing one Loco parent to each section
- Day starts with the physical exercise and classes will commence from 8:00AM and the academic activities will continue till 9:00 PM.
- Apart from the academic activities, importance is given to Sports and Games and other Co-curricular activities for all round development of students Medium of instruction will be in English.
EAMCET Coaching Facilities:
- Good infrastructure facilities including reading rooms, library and play ground.
- Free accommodation and prescribed menu.
- Bedding material, Uniform and Note Books at free of cost.
- Cosmetic charges will be paid
Special Fee, Examination Fee & maintenance charges:
Special fee and examination fee will be collected as per the rate prescribed by the Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana Hyderabad.
Caution deposit @ Rs. 1, 000/- per year will be collected.
Maintenance charges Rs. 1,000/- per annum will be collected.
1. Annual Income of the Parents/Guardian shall not exceed Rs.1,50,000/- Rural areas and Rs.2,00,000/- in Urban Areas.
2. (a) 75% of Seats are reserved for the students studied in MJPTBC Residential Schools and BC Welfare Hostel Boarders.
(b) 25% of the seats are allotted for other students who have studied in Social Welfare and Tribal Welfare Residential Schools, Boarders of SW/TW Hostels, studied in Z.P. Schools and Private Recognised Schools. In case there is any short fall of admissions in any category, as on the date of admission, students from the waiting list in the other category can be admitted.
3. The students must have appearing X Class Examination during the academic year 2017-18 alone are eligible to apply for Entrance Test. Candidates who have passed X class earlier years are not eligible and need not apply.
4. Supplementary/Advance Supplementary appearing candidates are not eligible for Admission.
5. OC candidates must secure minimum GPA of 6.0 and others shall secure minimum GPA of 5.0 in SSC or equivalent examination and GPA of 4.0 in English for all the candidates for admission into Intermediate.
6. Candidate seeking admission into Intermediate course at MJPTBC Residential Junior Colleges shall appear for entrance test on 19.04.2020
7. The venue of Examination will be intimated in Hall Tickets.
TSMJBC RJC CET 2021 Reservation:
SC: 15%, ST: 6%, BCs: 74% (BC-A:20%, BC-B:28%, BC-C:3%, BC-D:19%, BC-E:4%), EBC:2%, Orphans:3% and 3% of seats will be filled with differently abled persons.
1. Selection of students for admission will be made based on the merit in the Entrance Examination 2018.
2. Rule of Reservation will be followed as detailed above.
3. In case there are any unfilled seats in any category, they will be filled with BC students. The carry forward principle, in respect of BC students BC-A to BC-B, BC-B to BC-C, BC-C to BC-D, BC-D to BC-E, BC-E to BC-A and so on will be adopted.
4. 75% of Seats are reserved for the students studied in MJPTBC Residential Schools and BC Welfare Hostel Boarders. In case there are any unfilled seats will be filled with other merit students. 25% of the seats are allotted for other students who have studied in Social Welfare and Tribal Welfare Residential Schools, Boarders of SW/TW Hostels, studied in Z.P. Schools and Private Recognised Schools. In case there is any short fall of admissions in any category, as on the date of admission, students from the waiting list in the other category can be admitted.
5. Admissions will be carried out by counselling by a committee at college level consisting of Principal, ATP and one Lecturer.
6. The admission list will be approved by the Secretary, MJPTBCWREIS.
7. The approved list will be intimated to the students and displayed in the College Notice Board and in the website. Courses and No. of seats offered.
- Candidate seeking admission into Intermediate courses at MJPTBC Residential Junior Colleges for the academic year 2021-22 shall apply for entrance test through online by visiting mjptbcwreis.cgg.gov.in.
- 10 Districts of Telangana State students are eligible for admission.
- Date of Entrance Examination: 16.06.2021
TSMJBC RJC CET 2021 Exam Centres:
(District Headquarters Candidate may choose any District to appear for test) venue will be intimated in the Hall Ticket.
Scheme of Examination:
Question paper shall be issued in English only. The test is objective type with 21/2 hours duration for 150 marks (50 marks per each subject). The candidates have to mark the answers in OMR sheets. The model question papers are available in the website. The question paper of the entrance test will be based on X standard in Telangana State syllabus for subjects and English will be General English.
Schedule for applying online application:
Date of opening of online application : 23-04-2021
Last date for submission of application : 07-07-2021 (Modified)
Examination Fee : Rs. 200/-
How to Apply for TSMJBC RJC CET 2021:
The candidate shall first go through the information bulletin carefully and satisfy their eligibility for appearing for MJPTBCWRJCCET-2021.
The candidate after satisfying himself/herself about the eligibility criteria for the submission of application through online shall pay a fee of Rs.150/- through PAYMENT GATEWAY from 23-04-2021 to 31-05-2021 for submission of application through online.
At PAYMENT GATEWAY centre, the candidate has to give the required preliminary data (i.e. Name of the candidate, Date of Birth and Mobile No.)
On receipt of fee through PAYMENT GATEWAY, the candidate shall be issued a journal number with which he/she can proceed with submission of application through online through the website mjptbcwreis.cgg.gov.in issue of Journal number does not mean that the candidate has completed submission of application online. It is only a confirmation of the fee received.
Before submission of the online application form, the candidate has to fill up the Model Application form (given in the Annexure).
The candidates shall follow the procedure for submission of online application as given in the ‘Information Bulletin’ and also as per the instructions provided online while filling up the online application form. The candidate should be ready with photograph of size 3.5 x 4.5 cms before filling online application.
TSMJBC RJC CET 2021 Hall tickets:
Candidates can download their Hall tickets from the website mjptbcwreis.cgg.gov.in from 11-04-2020 with the reference number allotted to them.
Candidates have to download the hall tickets from the website only. No printed hall ticket shall be issued/posted to the candidate.
Without hall ticket, no candidate will be allowed to appear for the examination.
General Instructions to the Candidates:
The candidates are personally held responsible for incorrect information furnished in the application form.
The Principal of the college concerned reserves the right to cancel the admission at any stage, if the particulars furnished by the candidate are found incorrect or against the rules of admission.
In case of tie among the candidates with same marks in the entrance test.
The order of the merit will be decided as follows:
- The higher marks secured by the candidate in Mathematics in the entrance test for MEC/CEC.
- The higher marks secured by the candidate in Biological Science in the entrance test for BiPC.
- If the tie still persists, the higher marks secured by the candidate in the English.
- Even though the tie persists, the higher marks secured by the candidate in the Social Studies for MEC/CEC, Physical Science for MPC & BiPC.
- If the tie still persists, it will be decided by taking advanced age as criteria.
- If the tie still persists, candidates belonging to the unrepresentative community shall be considered.
- The information furnished in the application by the candidate will only be considered and registered and if any candidate fails to fill the information completely or given wrong information, the fault lies with the candidate only.
Selection of students: Selection of students shall be made based on the following:
2. Option exercised (i.e. option for college and option for course)
3. Rule of reservation
4. Reservation under special category
The Hall ticket numbers of the shortlisted candidates for counselling shall be made available on the website: mjptbcwreis.cgg.gov.in candidates will be shortlisted based on merit in the Entrance Test. Candidates will be called for counselling for allotment of seats for admission in the ratio of 1:2
The jurisdiction for any appeal to be settled in Hyderabad City Courts only. The reference period for such appeal is before the completion of admissions of academic year 2019-20 or before the last date of admission into first year intermediate as announced by BIE, Telangana, Hyderabad.
For further details:
Contact the Principal,
MJPTBCWR Junior College concerned /
Society Headquarters Office located at 2nd floor Masabtank,
DSS Bhavan, Hyderabad 040-23322377( during office hours )
*MJP TS BC Welfare RJC Entrance Test Apply Online Direct Link Here
*MJP TS BC Welfare RJC Entrance Test Hall tickets Download
*MJP TS BC Welfare RJC Entrance Results, Rank Cards Download