Kolkata Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2022: Kolkata Municipal Corporation (KMC) has issued a recruitment notification to fill the posts of Medical Officer both on full time and part time basis. Recruitment notification was issued under the Department of Health & Family Welfare, Government of West Bengal. Number of Posts advertised in the Official website is 98. Candidates must attend for walk-in-interview to got recruited under the Department of Health & Family Welfare. Selected candidates are purely recruited to be on contractual basis. Candidates who are eagerly waiting to secure a job in the West Bengal State under Medical Sector, can apply for the vacancies of Kolkata Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2022
Kolkata Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2022 | www.kmcgov.in | Medical Officer (Part Time/ Full Time) | 98 Posts | Walk-In Date: 12th May 2022
Kolkata Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2022 Selection to the posts of Medical Officer (Part Time/ Full Time) is completely based on their academic score, experience. Candidates who completed MBBS & 1 year compulsory internship and searching for the Government jobs then you are in the right place. Keep going on reading the entire article to know more about the eligibility criteria, selection process etc. Candidates who are having adequate experience along with eligible qualification. Selected candidates should bring all the certificates in support of age, educational qualification, experience for attending the interview process.
Kolkata Municipal Corporation MO Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|Name of the Organization||Kolkata Municipal Corporation|
|Name of the Post||Medical Officer|
|No. of Posts||98|
|Mode of Submission||Walk-In|
|Last Date||12th May 2022|
Vacancy Details of Kolkata Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2022
|Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|Medical Officer – Full Time||27|
|Medical Officer – Part Time||71|
Eligibility Criteria for Kolkata Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2022
Candidates must complete MBBS from a recognized University/ Institute with one year compulsory internship.
Candidates age must be maximum 24 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates. Age is reckoned as on 01-05-2022.
Selected candidates will get pay on an average of Rs. 60,000/- for Medical Officer (Full Time), Rs. 24,000/- for Medical Officer (Part Time Candidates)
Candidates to the posts of Medical Officer (Full Time, Part Time) has been selected based on their performance in the Walk-in-interview
Important points regarding interview:
- Eligible candidates only can attend for an interview.
- Candidates must apply to the posts if they complete rotatory internship.
- Age should not exceed 62 years.
- MBBS Qualification should be valid and recognized from an MCI Institute.
- Candidates should bring all the necessary testimonials in support of age, educational qualification for attending the interview.
- Candidates should report at the correct time mentioned in the recruitment notification
- Carry two passport size photographs for attending the interview
- The vacancy may vary at the time of interview.
- Candidates must download the application form available in the recruitment notification and fill all the particulars in the application form at appropriate places.
- Attest a recent passport size photograph on it.
No Application fee need to be paid by the candidates.
How to Apply for Kolkata Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2022?
- Eligible and interested candidates may attend the walk-in-interview with bio-data, relevant certificates of enclosures, experience certificates, age and educational qualification proofs, recent passport size photograph on 12-05-2022 by 11.30 a.m.
- Candidates must report half an hour before the interview time.
About Kolkata Municipal Corporation:
West Bengal Municipal Service Commission has been entrusted with the important work of recruitment of employees for the Kolkata Municipal Corporation. The process for recruitment involves advertisement in the National Dailies for the posts, conduct of examination, interview and recommendation to the Corporation. The West Bengal Municipal Service Commission takes appropriate steps for the conduct of the recruitment process ensuring the quality and standard needed for the post. The West Bengal Municipal Service Commission is in existence for over 50 years.
Kolkata Municipal Corporation (abbreviated KMC; also Calcutta Municipal Corporation) is the local government of the Indian city of Kolkata, the state capital of West Bengal. This civic administrative body administers an area of 206.08 square kilometres (79.57 sq mi). Its motto, Purosri Bibardhan, is inscribed on its emblem in Bengali script.
Important Dates to be noted:
- Walk-In Interview Date: 12-05-2022 (11.30 a.m.)