Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment 2022: Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL) has issued a recruitment notification to fill the posts of Graduate Apprentice Trainees under the Apprentices Act, 1961 and Apprenticeship Rules 1992. Number of Posts advertised in the Official website is 45. Desirous candidates may apply online through www.hindustancopper.com on or before last date of submission, i.e. 13th May 2022. Candidates who completed their apprenticeship recently and want to secure a job in the Government Sector can apply for the vacancies of Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment 2022
Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment 2022 | www.hindustancopper.com | Graduate Apprentice Trainees | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech | Last Date: 13th May 2022
Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment 2022 Selection to the posts of Graduate Apprentice Trainees is completely based on their performance in their academic examination followed by a Certificate Verification process. Candidates who completed BE/ B.Tech, Diploma in the below mentioned disciplines and searching for the Government jobs then you are in the right place. Keep going on reading the entire article to know more about the eligibility criteria, selection process etc. Candidates who get a good score in the written test are only eligible to appear for interview. Selected candidates should bring all the certificates in support of age, educational qualification, experience for attending the interview process.
Selected candidates will get posted at any of the offices
- Khetri Copper Complex, Khetrinagar (Rajasthan) [KCC]
- Indian Copper Complex, Ghatsila (Jharkhand) [ICC]
- Malanjkhand Copper Project, Malanjkhand (Madhya Pradesh) [MCP]
Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|Name of the Organization||Hindustan Copper Limited|
|Name of the Post||Graduate Apprentices|
|Selection Procedure||Academic merit, Interview|
|No. of Posts||45|
|Mode of Submission||Online|
|Last Date||13th May 2022|
Vacancy Details of Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment 2022
|Name of the Discipline||No. of Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment 2022
- Candidates must possess BE/ B.Tech or Diploma in Mining Engineering/ Civil Engineering/ Electrical Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University/ Institution.
- The applicants should not have completed three years after passing of the qualifying examination as on 01.04.2022, i.e, candidates having passed the Graduation in Engineering in the year 2021, 2020 and 2019 are only eligible to apply.
Period of Apprenticeship training:
12 months from commencing of the Contract of Apprenticeship. After completion of the apprenticeship training no employment shall be given, therefore, no obligation on part of HCL to offer any employment thereafter
No age limit prescribed in the recruitment notification.
Selected candidates will get pay on an average of Rs. 9,000/- PM by the recruiting organization as stipend.
Candidates to the posts of Graduate Apprentice Trainees has been selected based on their performance in the academic examination followed by a Certificate verification process
Important points to be noted:
- The selection shall be made based on the marks obtained in the qualifying examination from each category as per seat details mentioned above.
- The shortlisted candidates, as per merit based on the marks obtained in the qualifying examination, shall be called for document verification at respective Units of HCL as selected by the applicant. The candidates would be required to furnish documents regarding proof of Date of Birth, Qualification, Category etc. The date, time and venue for document verification would be intimated to the shortlisted candidates accordingly, in their email id registered in HCL’s website
- The candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC shall produce their caste certificate in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority applicable for jobs under Government of India, during document verification.
- PWD candidates are eligible only for the designated trades as per apprenticeship rules and has to submit the PWD certificate.
- Candidates have to produce their valid ID Card, i.e., AADAAR / PAN / Voters ID / Driving License / Certificate Issued by Educational Institute, during document verification.
- Final selection of the candidates in each seat will be made after verification of documents.
- Shortlisted candidates merely attending the documents verification process does not entail selection of his/her candidature as Apprentice with HCL.
- Every candidate should have a valid email id & mobile no. and the same has to be registered with HCL (www.hindustancopper.com) and NATS. The email id & mobile no. must remain active until the end of the training programme in respect of the selected candidates.
No need to pay the application fee.
How to Apply for Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment 2022?
- Open the website www.portal.mhrdnats.gov.in
- Enroll yourself using apprenticeship website and get a unique registration number.
- Click on the online application for the posts of Graduate Apprentice Trainees
- Select the particular discipline to which you want to apply
- Fill all the particulars in the online application carefully at appropriate places.
- Upload a recent passport size photograph and signature prescribed
- Pay the requisite amount of application fee.
- Check all the details and submit the application form
- Take a printout of application form and keep it for future reference.
About Hindustan Copper Limited
Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL), a public sector undertaking, incorporated on 9th November 1967, is under the administrative control of the Ministry of Mines, Government of India . It has the distinction of being the nation’s only vertically integrated copper producing company as it manufactures copper right from the stage of mining to beneficiation, smelting, refining and casting of refined copper metal into downstream saleable products.
The Company has the facilities for production & marketing of copper concentrate, copper cathodes, copper wire bar, continuous cast copper rod and by-products, such as anode slime (containing gold, silver, etc.), copper sulphate and sulphuric acid.
Important Dates to be noted:
- Starting Date for Submission of Application Form: 23rd April 2022
- Last Date for Online Submission: 13th May 2022