GO 299 Exgratia Sanction with Covid died Employees – Amount to Dependents of the Regular employees
Exgratia Sanction with Covid died Employees in AP – Amount to Dependents of the Regular employees GO 299 : AP Health, Medical & Family Welfare Department- COVID 19 – AP Employees Sanction of Exgratia to the immediate dependents of the Regular employees of HM & FW Department working for Covid 19 Management and died due to COVID 19 – Orders -Issued. The scheme is presented by PMGKP-Prime Minister Garib Kalyan Package Insurance Scheme.
AP HEALTH, MEDICAL & FAMILY WELFARE (B2) DEPARTMENT G.O.RT.No. 299 Dated: 14-06-2021. Issuance of orders granting compensation to the family members of the deceased employees performing Covid-19 duties. Read: From the CH & FW, A.P., Vijayawada, Computer No.1419460.
Exgratia Sanction with Covid died Employees – Amount to Dependents of the Regular employees GO 299
The Commissioner, Health & Family Welfare, A.P., Vijayawada in his proposal read above, has stated that there have been many cases of Medical and Health Department staff who have succumbed to death while discharging their duties related to Covid-19 Management. To provide immediate relief to the bereaved families, he has requested the Government to issue necessary orders for providing an Ex-gratia to the dependents of the deceased regular employees of HM&FW Department.
Department wise sanction of an Ex-gratia Amount
2. Government after careful examination, hereby accord permission to the District Collectors in the State for sanction of an Ex-gratia to the immediate dependents of the deceased regular employees of the following categories of HM&FW Department who were drafted to Covid duties and exposed to Covid-19:
- a. Doctors – Rs. 25.00 Lakhs (Rupees TwentyFive Lakhs only)
- b. Staff Nurses – Rs.20.00 Lakhs (Rupees Twenty Lakhs Only)
- c. MNO/FNO – Rs15.00 Lakhs (Rupees Fifteen Lakhs only)
- d. All other staff -Rs.10.00 Lakhs (Rupees Ten Lakhs only)
Covid-19 విధులు నిర్వహిస్తూ మరణించిన ఉద్యోగుల కుటుంబ సభ్యులకు పరిహార భృతి మంజూరు చేస్తూ ఉత్తర్వులు జారీ. ఈ పధకం PMGKP-ప్రధానమంత్రి గరీబ్ కళ్యాణ్ ప్యాకేజీ Insurance Scheme ద్వారా అందచేయబడుతుంది.
- Doctors : 25 లక్షలు,
- NURSES : 20 లక్షలు,
- MNO/FNO : 15 లక్షలు ,
- మిగతా ఉద్యోగులకు : 10 లక్షలు.
Ex-gratia eligibility conditions
3. The Ex-gratia shall be sanctioned to the dependents of the deceased regular employee who died due to COVID-19, are subject to the following eligibility conditions:
- a. This Ex-gratia is in addition to the benefit under PMGKP Insurance Scheme (Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Package).
- b. If the dependants are in receipt of any other benefit under any other Scheme are also eligible for the Ex-gratia.
- c. The deceased employee should died due to Covid 19 while exposed to Covid environment, due to their posting for Covid Management inside a Covid Hospital or a Covid Care Centre or house visits to a Covid positive patient.
- d. The Covid-19 positive certificate and death certificate stating that death is due to Covid-19 are mandatory.
- e. The documents such as valid employee identity card issued by the Competent Authority, Adhar card and other relevant documents are to be verified.
- f. The dependents of deceased employees who are waiting for declaration of their probation are also eligible for Ex-gratia.
- g. This Ex-gratia is in addition to any other benefits from insurance companies, organizations and institutions and other statutory payments by the Central /State Government.
4. The District Collectors shall verify all the relevant documents before sanctioning the Ex-gratia to the dependents of the deceased employees.
5. This order issues with the concurrence of the Finance Department vide their U.O.No.FMUOPC(HMF1/160/FMU,HM&FW/2021, dated.10.06.2021 (Computer.No.1423212).
6. The Commissioner, Health & Family Welfare, A.P./District Collectors in the State shall take necessary action accordingly.