AP AGRIENGGCET Notification 2021 – AP Agricultural Engineering Entrance Test Online Apply Schedule : AP Agricultural Engineering Entrance Test 2021 released on its ANGRAU AGRIENGGCET web page. ANGRAU AGRIENGGCET is an AP Agricultural Engineering Entrance Test for B.Tech Agricultural Engineering Degree Course Admissions 2021 by Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University. AGRICET 2021 Notification, Exam Date and Application Form, ANGRAU AGRIENGGCET Entrance Test Schedule released @www.angrau.ac.in.
AGRIENGGCET Applications are inviting from the 3-year Diploma holders in Agricultural Engineering for admission into 2nd year of four years B.Tech (Ag.Engg.) Degree Programme for the academic year 2021-22. ANGRAU AGRIENGGCET 2021 Agricultural Engineering Common Entrance Test Notification/B.Tech Agricultural Engineering Degree Course Admissions. For further details and download the Application form, please visit the website: www.angrau.ac.in.
AP AGRIENGGCET Notification 2021 – AP Agricultural Engineering Entrance Test Online Apply Schedule
AP AGRIENGGCET 2021 ANGRAU AGRIENGGCET 2021 Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University Agricultural Engineering Common Entrance Test 2021 Notification for B.Tech Agricultural Engineering Degree Programme.
ANGRAU AGRIENGGCET 2021 Agricultural Engineering Entrance Test 2021 Notification
ANGRAU AGRIENGGCET 2021 Notification Entrance Test for 3-Year DIPLOMA in AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING Passed Candidates For ADMISSION INTO 2 Year of 4 Year B.Tech. (Ag. Engg) Degree Programme for the Academic Year 2021-22. AGRICET will be conducted for candidates seeking admissions into Bachelor Degree (B.Sc Agriculture) courses in Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University for diploma holders in Agriculture and Seed Technology.
Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University invites applications from Diploma holders in Agricultural Engineering for admission into 2 Year of 4.Year B.Tech. (Ag. Engg) Degree Programme through AGRIENGGCET 2021 for the academic year 2021-22.
|Conducting University||Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University, Guntur|
|Title||AP AGRIENGGCET 2021 Notification|
|Subject||Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University has released AP AGRIENGGCET 2021 Notification|
|State of Location||Andra Pradesh|
|Name of Notification||AP AGRIENGGCET 2021|
|Full Form of AGRIENGGCET||Andra Pradesh State Agricultural Engineering Common Entrance Test 2021|
|Closing date to Online Apply||08-2021|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Exam Date||10-2021 from 3 PM to 5 PM|
|For Admission Into||B.Tech. Courses offered|
A pass in 3-Year Diploma in Agricultural Engineering from recognized Agricultural Univerity.
The candidates shall be required to have completed 18 years of age as on 31-12-2021 of the year of admission with an upper age limit of 23 years. The candidates of S.C. and S.T. 26 years and 28 years in respect of the P.C candidate’s Total number of B. Tech. (Ag. Enge) Seats allotted to Diploma holders in Agricultural Engineering 15 Reservation:
i) As per the rules of Government of Andhra Pradesh
ii ) The seats will be allocated in the ratio of 85 % for local candidates and remaining 15 % seats will be treated as an unreserved quota.
Syllabus: Syllabus prescribed by the ANGRAU in the courses of 3-Year Diploma in Agricultural Engineering.
Qualifying Marks For AGRIENGGCET-2021:
The qualifying percentage of marks for the AGRIINGGCET 21 is 25 % of the minimum marks considered for ranking. However, for candidates belonging to SC, ST no minimum qualifying mark is prescribed.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates may apply for admission in prescribed Proforma along with a Demand Draft for Rs. 500/- ( Rupees Five Hundred only) for General Candidates and Rs.250/ – ( Rupees One hundred and Fifty only) in case of SC,ST &PH candidates drawn in favour of The Comptroller, ANGRAU, payable at Hyderabad.
Key dates for Entrance test:
1. AGRIENGGCET 2018 notification released on 17-05-2021
2. Last date for submission of application forms: 06-06-2021
3. Entrance exam date: 17-06-2021
4. Hall tickets to be issued from 00-07-2021
AGRIENGGCET 2021 Exam Pattern
The AGRIENGGCET 2021 will consist of only Multiple Choice Objective Type Questions and the answer in the answer sheet. The AGRIENGGCET Test will be conducted at College of Agricultural Engineering. Bapatla on 17-06-2021 (Sunday) from 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM.