Ammavodi Private Schools Guidelines 2021 – GO 63 Rs.1000/- will be credited to District Toilet Maintenance Fund (DTMF) – AP GO 63 Amma Vodi Parents Provide financial assistance : Ammavodi Amount Private Schools 1000 credite to DTMF. AP School Education Department – NAVARATNALALU – JAGANANNA AMMA VODI – Launching of the scheme on 09.01.2021 for the Academic Year 2020-21- Orders – Issued. AP SCHOOL EDUCATION (PROG-II) DEPARTMENT G.O.MS.No. 63, Dated: 28-12-2020. Unique mothers/guardians who are getting benefit under Jagananna Ammavodi and sending their children to Pvt. Unaided Schools/Colleges will be sanctioned Rs.14000/- and Rs.1000/- will be credited to District Toilet Maintenance Fund (DTMF) under the control of District Collector.
Ammavodi Private Schools Guidelines 2021 – GO 63 Rs.1000/- will be credited to District Toilet Maintenance Fund (DTMF)
Read the following :
1. From CSE Lr. Rc.No. 242/A&I/2019, dated:26-08-2019.
2. G.O.Ms.No.79, SE(Prog.II) Dept., dt.4.11.2019.
3. From the DSE, eFile No.ESE02-28/21/2020-PLG -CSE, dt.17.12.2020.
1. In the reference 2nd read above, Government issued orders to provide financial assistance of Rs.15,000/- per annum to each mother or recognized guardian who is below poverty line household, irrespective of number of children of that family studying from class I to XII in all recognized Government, Private Aided and Private Unaided schools/Jr. Colleges including Residential Schools/Jr.Colleges in the State from the Academic year 2019-20 under a new programme “JAGANANNA AMMA VODI” as part of “NAVARATNALU” in order to enhance access to schools, ensuring equity, assuring quality education, for regulation of attendance, retention, to achieve better learning outcomes, and for overall development of the child from Classes I to XII (Intermediate Education) which will lead to a strong foundation for the increase in overall Gross Enrolment Ratio (GER) at primary and secondary level of education of the state including Higher Education and framed Guidelines for implementation of the programme.
Ammavodi Eligible Students Names Display link
2. In the reference 3rd read above, the Director of School Education has submitted proposal for launching of the scheme for the Academic Year 2020-2021.
3. Government after careful examination of the matter, have decided to launch the “JAGANANNA AMMA VODI” scheme on 09.01.2021 for the Academic Year 2020-2021 and accordingly, Government hereby permit the Director of School Education A.P., to launch the scheme on the Scheduled date. Further, Government hereby order as follows:
a. All those unique mothers/guardians who were identified and validated through social audit for the DBT under Jagananna Ammavodi for the academic year 2019-2020 and whose children are studying from Class I to XII during 2020-21 shall be eligible for the Academic Year 2020-21.
b. Those mothers whose children are studying from Class I to XII during 2020-21 but not covered in the above list of 2019 -2020 shall be identified for extending the benefit based on the following criteria:
c. The criterion of 75% attendance shall be exempted for qualifying for the DBT under Jagananna Ammavodi for Academic Year 2020-21 in view of the COVID-19 situation and to encourage mothers to send children to school during these challenging times since they would have suffered economically and their income sources would have dried up.
d. An amount of Rs.1000/- from each beneficiary shall be deducted at source and released to School/College Committee accounts of Government and Government aided Schools/Colleges as Toilet Maintenance Fund (TMF).
e. Unique mothers/guardians who are getting benefit under Jagananna Ammavodi and sending their children to Pvt. Unaided Schools/Colleges will be sanctioned Rs.14000/- and Rs.1000/- will be credited to District Toilet Maintenance Fund (DTMF) under the control of District Collector. The operation of the DTMF shall be strictly as per the SOP with necessary formula based on enrollment to be worked out by the School Education Department.
f. The unique mothers/guardians of students, who studied 10th class during AY 2019-20 and could not be admitted to 1st year Intermediate for the AY 202021 yet, due to delay in the online/offline admission process initiated by Board of Intermediate Education, shall also be included. Those 10th class students opting for IIT/Polytechnic/IIIT and other courses which make them eligible to access Jagananna Vidya Deevena / Jagananna Vasathi Deevena will be excluded.
4. The Director of School Education, the Spl. Commissioner, Intermediate Education, the CEO, APCFSS, the CEO, RTGS and all the District Collectors shall take necessary action in the matter accordingly.
5. This order issues with the concurrence of the Finance (FMU-SE) Department vide Finance U.O.No.FIN01-FMU0ASD(SE)/71/2020-FMU-SE (Computer No. 1308496), dt.24.12.2020.
Ammavodi Private Schools Guidelines 2021 – GO 63 Download