➥ AP SSC/ 10th Class FA SA Marks Online Entry Process in CSE website
SA 1 Marks data Entry at MRCs for 5th Class in CSE Website
Ref: 1. Minutes of Meeting on CCE Pattern and Data Entry held with JD, SCERT, PMU, 0/o CSE and select teachers, dated 03.05.2022
SA 1 Marks of 5th class for the academic year 2021-22 instructions to MEOs and HMs
All the Regional Joint Directors of School Education and District Educational Officers in the State are informed that the online screen for uploading SA 1 marks of Academic Year 2021-22 is enabled and available for uploading of marks. Data entry for Class V students is mandatory for AY 2021-22. The link to CCE marks entry is available on the website of Commissionerate of School Education (www.cse.ap.gov.in). Data entry for Class V has been enabled on April 2022.
The revised guidelines for marks entry of Class 5, SA l online is as follows
- CCE marks entry for SA 1 is enabled only through the individual school logins already given to schools. Marks entry through AP Online franchises is not available this academic year.
- As per the guidelines on implementation of CCE issued by CSE, the responsibility of ensuring timely entry of marks is entrusted to the MEOs concerned.
- The Headmasters of Primary I UP schools are requested to ensure that their school data is uploaded properly without any mistakes.
- The last date of data entry for Class V, SA l & SA2 is 20th May, 2022.
- MEOs are requested to coordinate with the Head Masters of Primary/Upper Primary Schools in their Mandal and obtain SA 1 data of all Class V students in the required format.
- MEOs are requested to treat this as PRIORITY, and utilize the services of MIS coordinators and Data entry operators in their office in completing data entry.
- Any request for data entry beyond the deadline will not be entertained and will be considered seriously.
- In case of any queries/issues, the MIS coordinators I data entry operators are requested to contact AP Online either on the helpline number +91 70329013 80 or use the Request Tracking System (RTS) available on the portal.
Every registered ticket on marks entry will be resolved by AP Online within a maximum of 2 working days to enable easy data entry.)