AP 10th Public Exam Answer Booklet 2022 | How to use AP SSC 24 Pages Answer Sheet (Pdf) April 2022. How to use 24 page answer booklet to be used in 10th class public examinations, instructions released by BSEAP. AP SSC Public Exam new 24 pages Answer sheet, Answer booklet, New Pattern 10th class final exam model Answer sheet download. AP 10th Class Public Exam Answer Booklet 2022, How to use AP SSC 24 Pages Answer Sheet (Pdf). Download AP SSC Public Exam 24 Pages Model Answer Sheet.
10వ తరగతి పబ్లిక్ పరీక్షలనందు ఉపయోగించవల్సిన 24 పేజీల మోడల్ జవాబు పత్రం,మరియు పాటించవలసిన సూచనలు. Andhra Pradesh 10th Class Public Examination Model Answer Book (As per Board of Secondary Education, A.P. Instructions to 10th Students April 2022. Download Model 24 Pages 10th class public exam answer booklet. As per Board of Secondary Education).
Andra Pradesh 10th Public Exam Answer Booklet 2022 | How to use AP SSC 24 Pages Answer Sheet (Pdf)
AP SSC Public Exam Model Answer Booklet Details
|Title||AP 10th Public Answer Booklet April 2022|
|Name of the Board||Board of Secondary Education Andhra Pradesh
|About||AP 10th Class Model Answer Sheet 2022 (24 Pages)|
|Class||10th Class / SSC|
|Subjects||Telugu, English, Hindi, Sanskrit, Social, PS, N. Science, Physics, Urdu, Math’s, Biology.|
|Category||AP BSEAP Class 10 Model Answer Booklet|
Instructions of SSC Public Exam appear students
1. Write your answers on two sides of the paper. The question numbers are to be carefully indicated.
2. All the rough work must be done at the bottom of the page wherever necessary, separated the subject matter by a line and noting “rough work”.
3. No Additional answer Book (s) will be provided. You should not detach or tear my paper or part from the Answer Book.
4. Candidates should write in all 24 lines in each page. It is not necessary to begin each Answer in a fresh page.
5. Do not write in the margin. The answers must be legibly written either in blue or black ink only. Red or Green ink should not be used.
6. You are prohibited from writing your Name or Register No. on any part of the Main book or on OMR Sheet.
7. You are prohibited from bringing any forbidden material like loose sheets of paper, book written, printed, typed, cyclostyled Xerox sheets etc. into the examination hall.
8. You are prohibited from writing objectionable or obscene language or write any thing addressing the examiner in any manner whatsoever in the answer book. If you do so your script will not be valued any you should be subjected to disciplinary action.
9. Any misbehavior by you in the examination hall results in your expulsion by the Chief Superintendent and also attracts severe punishment.
10. Responsibility to handover the answer script to the invigilator lies with you only.
Download AP SSC Public Exam 24 Pages Model Answer Sheet
10th Class new Pattern Model Exam Question Papers Download